Share this Post
About the ClientThe client is one of the fastest-growing and largest e-commerce platforms. Serving over a million merchants and buyers, the client is growing into different business lines related to e-commerce.
As the client's business grew, they grappled with delivering a superior experience to merchants and consumers. Inadequate support led to slow responses, inaccurate information, and ineffective account management, impacting their ability to retain high-value merchants and satisfy end customers.
Inadequate Merchant and B2C Support
High-resolution times, low satisfaction levels, and a growing backlog of unresolved cases hampered the client's ability to deliver a seamless experience to merchants and end consumers. The client's incumbent vendor didn't meet the customer-related KPIs and respond to the tickets. The challenge negatively impacted the C-SAT scores of the client and underscored the critical need for a transformative solution. Meeting key performance indicators (KPIs) related to response time and ticket closure became a significant challenge.
IGT Solutions partnered with the client to provide a comprehensive customer experience (CX) approach. The engagement began with a dedicated multichannel service desk handled by 12 agents, growing to a robust team of 1100 agents in less than 18 months. The team supported users across voice, email, chat, social media, and back-office. Based on the success of the service desk, the client increased the scope of services with IGT Solutions to include B2C support.
- Backlog Reduction with Intools: Leveraged cutting-edge technology, particularly implementing Intools. IGT Solutions streamlined and reduced the backlog, ensuring a more efficient and responsive support system.
- Enhanced SoPs – IGT's team recommended SoPs to improve turnaround time, reduce churn, and empower agents to offer faster resolution
- Advanced Account Management – The agents effectively supported the sellers and consumers over additional channels like Webchat and WhatsApp.
- Improved Customer-related KPIs – The team analyzed the end-user journey to reduce dependencies and improve response time.
- Ticket Journey Study – IGT's team assessed the tickets closely, identified bottlenecks, plugged the gaps, recommended resource dependencies, and improved KPIs
- Automated Peak and Non-Peak – Optimized peak and non-peak demand windows with automation and reworked the current scheduling to expedite ticket closure.
- CX Training – Designed a customized CX training program for agents to manage crises effectively
- Improved Governance - Smart operations governance to improve customer-related KPIs
Business ResultsThe dedicated service desk elevated the merchant experience and the multichannel support for end-consumers enhanced services and experience drastically.
Reduced BacklogImproved response time and customer satisfaction reduced backlog substantially.
Improved C-SATSignificantly improved C-SAT with superior CX
More Case Studies
Data Platform Modernization for a Leading Cruise Line to Optimize Costs Towards Air Travel Bookings
Turning a Customer Service Center into a Profit Center for a Leading E-commerce Giant
Fully Scalable Datamart Solution for a Leading Indian Airline
Developed datamart solution that enabled analytical and better decision-making by airlines. Achieved 5% increase in customer satisfaction score.