The client was not able to monitor and analyze overall travel gross ticket cost, trip level cost, market share ticket count and other performance reports and also encountered some serious issues with the data privacy guidelines, and lack of GDPR compliance, IGT provided with a complete datawarehouse & business intelligence solution which integrated air booking information from all customer brands and secure all PII information at rest and in motion to make the system GDPR compliant.
Share this Post
- Generating significant cost savings for PNR repricing identification
- Real time identification of contract performance which helps in taking corrective action.
- 1 Mn+ active bookings, 6000 PNRs every hour with real time live analytics
- Track YOY Price variation
- Ability to analyze agent performance
- Ability to monitor cost due to schedule changes and crew costs due to last minute changes
- Compliance with European GDPR compliance laws
The Client is a leading international cruise line with a fleet of 100+ ships visiting more than 700 ports around the world attracting nearly 11.5 million guests annually.
The client was not able to monitor and analyze overall travel gross ticket cost, trip level cost, market share ticket count and other performance reports.
The client also discovered some serious issues with the data privacy guidelines, and lack of GDPR compliance which was the major limitation for them to stay ahead of their competition.
Monitoring: There was no effective mechanism to monitor and analyze Air bookings for their crews on-board ships across all their brands
Managing Airlines Contracts: Monitor contract performance with the different airlines
Processing huge data volume: System needs to process more than 80k PNR’s per day and 400K xml files
Fare fluctuations: Analyzing the fare fluctuation across booking periods
GDPR Compliance: Secure all PII (Personal Identifiable Information) fields to adhere to GDPR guidelines
A complete datawarehouse & business intelligence solution was built integrating air booking information from all customer brands. The solution integrates data from 3 major sources such as Sabre GDS, Back Office Systems, Oracle Financial System.
The solution has the following features:
- The solution uses the sabre event notification system to track the PNR changes
- The information regarding the notified PNRs is retrieved using the sabre web services and the response xml is parsed and stored in the data warehouse
- Dashboards are provided to analyze airline contract performance
- Securing of all PII information at rest and in motion to make the system GDPR compliant
- Role based access control to personal information & detailed auditing of access to PII fields
- Manage block and charter inventory at corporate level
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), E-R Studio, Oracle ASO, Java, Tableau etc.