Transparency and trust go in hand in hand for us.
We are committed to creating a supportive work environment and making employee journeys easier. At IGT Solutions, we believe that transparency is the cornerstone of trust. We explicitly state the requirement of viewing sensitive content in the job descriptions for content moderators and provide candidates with a comprehensive breakdown of the position's nature and scope during the evaluation and shortlisting process.
We provide an overview of our wellness program, coping techniques, and policies upon joining, asking for confirmation of understanding. Our team leaders and managers have received extensive training in supporting the well-being of employees and resolving situations of worker distress.
Employee Wellness Initiatives
DEI is imperative for innovation. We recognize the uniqueness of every employee's background and experience and have an organization-wide culture in which each member of our global workforce is heard and valued. Our DEI Council comprises cross-functional members from diverse backgrounds, hierarchies, and geographies. They drive positive change through people in a collaborative and structured way. IGT Solutions invests in our employee's professional growth and personal development. Our employees get strategically crafted training, upskilling, one-on-one mentoring, and brainstorming initiatives to define and achieve their career objectives.
We understand the necessity of a healthy work-life balance. Our employees can work from home or connect, collaborate, and work with maximum security anywhere and on any device. IGT Solutions constantly revises our wellness programs to improve their impact on employees' physical, emotional, and m health.
Wellness Training and Activities
- Qualified clinicians provide 30-45 minutes of individual and group counseling per shift, with the option of additional therapy outside of work.
- Wellness activities in specially designated areas
- The employee assistance program offers 24/7 critical incident reports, virtual counseling, and support
- Peer support groups for mental health are readily available, with materials provided for monthly meetings
- Weekly volunteer wellness training and activities, along with wellness breaks
- WFM/RTA team can pre-schedule the breaks over and above the time spent on training, process-based coaching, or feedback sessions (option to avail them without prior planning when immediate intervention is required, such as due to a mental breakdown or distress).
- As per industry Trust & Safety norms, we have mechanisms to limit sensitive content moderation to five to six hours a day.
Recreational ActivitiesWe have built designated wellness zones or centers within our production floors to provide content moderators and support employees with proper infrastructure for their well-being. Our employees have a multitude of recreational activities to engage in, recharge, and unwind:
Peaceful and cozy spaces to rest or rejuvenate with that power nap