IGT content management services helped a leading hotel technology company manage data gathering, loading, verifiying and publish on various tools and applications like GDSs, Salesforce etc. Time taken to create new property data reduced by around 83%.
Share this Post
- A saving of around 20% for the client due to operational efficiencies
- Green Belt Six Sigma approach led to 40% error reduction with almost zero errors in revenue impacting areas
- Additional tasks undertaken with the existing headcount by virtue of cross-training and cross utilization
- 28% AHT reduction across process types by initiating Six Sigma Green Belt Project
- 83% reduction in the turnaround time in the creation of new properties
- Savings of upto 25 FTEs equivalent with additional tasks being undertaken with the existing headcount, by virtue of cross-training and crossutilization
- Process accuracy score of 99.89%
- Processing Time SLA adherence till date for all work types
The client is a leading cloud-based solutions provider for hotels around the globe. The client offers hotels, world-class reservation solutions, business intelligence products and comprehensive media and marketing solutions to help hotels grow their businesses.
IGT provided content management services across 4 LOBs to the client. The solution included pre-loading work like data gathering, data loading and verification, data testing on process need basis and data publishing on various tools and applications like GDSs, sales tools like salesforce, ad management tools, OTAs, and hotel websites. IGT provided the following services to the client
- Property Management: implementing new properties on GDS and web as requested and updating any changes in the existing information of properties
- Media Functions: uploading hotel details for the purpose of the advertisement on various GDS’s and capturing the same in order to send it to the client to get a glimpse of the advertisement
- Sales Support: backend support to the sales team, SEO reports, booking analysis reports, assisting with the creation of new bids, updating existing bids, generating property and market analysis reports
- Property Audits: preparation of reports which provide historical electronic booking data from the Global Distribution Systems (GDS), including information on business sources, rates and length-of-stay patterns, for both individual subscriber properties and their local competitive sets
To adhere to quality standards and to manage the properties of such high magnitude, IGT followed a rigorous approach for managing the process.
- Six Sigma Quality Approach: Green Belt Six Sigma approach led to 40% error reduction with almost zero errors in revenue impacting areas
- Cross training and cross utilization of resources to provide cost effective data loading solutions
- 100+ trained experts on 4 GDS
- Risk Mitigation Approach: IGT created a framework based risk mitigation approach, offering 99% accurate data loading. IGT has redefined the data loading process by identifying critical points of failure and appropriate quality control techniques are used to reduce any errors
- Indigenously developed Time Tracking Tool for transparent & accurate data reporting and resource utilization