IGT’s content management services helped a French multinational hospitality company achieve 99.95 % overall accuracy and 100 % TAT.
Share this Post
- Exploring partners with the ability to support scale in cost-optimized manner
- Improve efficiency for content management
- 99.95 % overall accuracy and 100 % TAT achieved
- Reduced AHT by 18% leading to additional work absorption
- Flexibility to support special projects without an increase in headcount
- Approx 25% savings in cost through automation
Our client is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. With some 4000+ properties, it is the largest hospitality company outside the US.
IGT provided contract management services including:
- Hotel Implementation/ Contract Loading
- Hotel Description (HOD): Text update for transportation, Amenities, general information, and policies.
- Hotel Contract Validation
IGT provided large scale support across multiple work types to the client in a cost-optimized and scalable manner. The solution included:
- Content management support for 4840 hotels
- Activities include:
- New Hotel creation in DataWeb
- Expert Request: Updating new offers
- Hotel request (Rates, Planning, and HOD): Modification of prices of rack and corporate rates, creation of packages offer, updating hotel policies, hotel availability, allotments, hotel images loading, and the information on facilities and services provided by the hotel
- Room Type: Creation, Modification, Transfer and deletion of hotel rooms and updating them in OTAs
- Processing more than 1000 jobs/emails per month with high accuracy
- Automation of repeatable tasks through robotic process automation bringing approx 25% FTE savings through efficiency.
- Implemented QA process including critical success factors to ensure high accuracy