The client, a leading Online Travel Company (OTA) in the Indian subcontinent, was struggling to keep up with the changing travel trends. IGT helped across multiple work types in a cost optimized and scalable manner.
Share this Post
- Our client was exploring partners to bring in customer service at scale in a cost-optimized manner for supporting rapid growth
- The emphasis was on top notch customer service with travel domain experience and capability to ramp up operations fast
- Challenges being faced included extreme flexibility in adjusting to the client needs for multiple work-types e.g. volume of emails, voice with high focus on coming up to speed with `in-house teams in terms of productivity while adding new batches almost every month over past one year
- Operational challenges included data visibility and availability
- Processing >125,000 cases per month
- >20% improvement in CSAT in the last 2 months
- 25% improvement in Closure KPI’s in the last 2 months
Our client is a fast growing online travel booking platform, headquartered in Singapore. It offers a global network of 2 million properties in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
IGT provides customer service across calls and emails.
IGT provided large scale support to the client in a cost-optimized and scalable manner. The solution includes:
- Support across Calls and Emails from a cost-effective location
- Cross-utilization of resources across work types
- Tools used: Verint, Solution Tracker, Genesys, Workday, Google Docs, Shared drive, Sharepoint, Learning Management System (LMS), MS Outlook, Slack, Skype (all client provided)
- Leveraged email response best practices in defining new email response templates for enhanced customer satisfaction
- Close coordination between the support teams of the client and IGT to work out the most optimal approach to ramp-up the operations without impacting the KPIs i.e. Productivity, CSAT, Handling Time, Quality, etc.