IGT helped a leading Indian Airline increase the mobile reservations by 50% by developing a Mobile App strategy that gave better ROI and customer experience.
Share this Post
Provide easy access to customers of all basic functionalities like Flight info & Notifications, Flight Tracking, Flights & Fare Search, Bookings & Check-in and additional features like Boarding Pass, loyalty management, and selling ancillaries
- 150% Increase in mobile reservations in the first year of deployment
- 160% Increase in mobile check-ins in the first year of deployment
- Enables average 150 booking and 160 check-ins per day through the mobile website
- Cloud based deployment helped in overall cost reduction
- Pay per confirmed booking and check-in model
The Client is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size. The Airline operates flight to 72 destinations, with a fleet size of 235 aircraft.
The client wanted to use mobile as a primary channel of communication with the passengers
- Engaging and intuitive user interface design for users
- Integration with multiple airline systems like Navitaire, Payment gateway, Social media, Google maps, etc.
Developed cloud based, interactive and feature rich web and native mobile app
- Compatible with all leading devices with specific platform launchers, integrated with social networks
- Features like Reservations, Check-in, Flight Status, Booking, In-flight Menu were incorporated
- Analytics also included daily and monthly dashboards for management
- Contact customer through SMS/Email/Phone in case of unsuccessful/failed transactions
Cloud based mobility solution was built using the below framework: