The starting point to transform a firm is to measure and understand the current state which is why the client, a leading airline alliance approached us. Our solution provided upfront visibility on the current and targeted state for its B2B and B2C applications.
Share this Post
The client needed a mechanism to derive the maturity across People, Process and Tools pillars of DevOps and prioritize implementation basis gaps. This was important in view of increasing efficiency in delivery cycles. Specific objectives of the client were:
- A way to identify DevOps maturity across applications.
- Quick assessment involving minimal effort from delivery teams.
- Align People, Process and Tools in line with industry best practices.
- Visibility: Quick visibility on gaps to client management helped in identifying investment areas.
- Benchmark: Baseline application DevOps maturity aligned to industry best practices.
- Effort: Less than 20% effort from delivery teams for maturity assessment by leveraging IGT Solutions model and framework
The Client is a leading airlines alliance of 15+ airlines and access to 1100+ destinations, enabling seamless connectivity with a range of comprehensive customer benefits and services to international travelers.
Efficiency in software delivery is a key driver to quickly roll out features impacting revenue. DevOps movement enables an organization to infuse efficiencies across People, Process and Tools. However, the starting point to transform a firm is to measure and understand the current state which is why the client, a leading airline alliance approached us. Our solution provided upfront visibility on the current and targeted state for its B2B and B2C applications.
We leveraged IGT Solutions DevOps Maturity Model coupled with Assessment framework to derive DevOps maturity for B2B and B2C applications. Solution revolved around:
- Assessing across three pillars (People, Process, Tools) to bring in uniformity across the board.
- Alignment to industry best practices for Development, Test, Infra and Operations teams.
- Developed Roadmap basis gaps to move to targeted maturity state.
DevOps Maturity Model