The existing data platform was outdated and was not capable to handle heavy volumes of data required for on-boarding of new properties. The system was neither optimized nor scalable towards provisioning of the data from multiple sources required for real time and advance analytics. IGT helped in data modernization with analytical feature-rich web portal & visualization.
Share this Post
Cater to growing customer pool across various geographical locations
Provide much broader coverage, cross-hotel services and real time analytical insights to its existing customers
Enable customer success managers with insights and technology to increase revenue
Reduce the turnaround time for newly on-boarded hotels
Increase market reach and provide coverage to many more brands & hotels across premier and select service hotel categories
- Reduced complexity and turnaround time for onboarding of new properties
- 40% faster time to market for onboarding a new property
- Improved efficiency of extraction of data from multiple sources by achieving ~5mins turnaround times for incremental data refresh
- Increase in platform revenue by providing new platform services and tapping in subscription-based revenue streams.
- Increase in cross sell revenue for agents using real time operational insights using new platform.
The client is a global leader in the hospitality industry upsell solutions. Operating throughout Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. They have helped more than 1000 hotel partners in 70 countries maximize to revenues, and improve guest satisfaction.
The existing data platform was becoming outdated and not able to handle heavy volumes of data required for on-boarding of new properties. The system was neither optimized nor scalable towards provisioning of the data from multiple sources required for real time and advance analytics.
Leveraging extensive experience in data warehousing, IGT implemented & modernized client’s existing data platform
- Scalable, geo segregated, the high availability AWS (Amazon Web Service) architecture
- Serverless and highly multi-threaded ETL (Extract Transform & Load) approach using AWS Lambda and AWS Glue for near real-time data consumption and processing
- Multi-region distributed database for each client hotel
- Connectivity to various Hotel PMS (Property Management System) systems, LMS, SalesForce and HR systems
- Centralized RedShift analytics warehouse
- Analytical feature-rich web portal for the provider and their client properties
- Permission and role-based reporting capabilities with various distribution methods
- Embedded visualization within the provider’s portal
- Data migration strategy for existing data from the current system to the new platform
- Scalable cloud infrastructure which is future-ready and geographically
- Secure physical segregation of data between the various properties
- Fully automated process leading to improved data quality and performance
- Near Real-time insights to the properties
AWS, SQL Server, Redshift, Tableau, AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, Java