World’s Best Cruise Liners was in need of after- hours travel helpdesk for its fleet crew members. IGT assigned highly travel skilled crew travel consultants for specialized services and equipped handling emergency situations and achieved a CSAT of 87%.
Share this Post
- The client was in need of a strategic partner who would take up the responsibility of after-hours travel helpdesk for its fleet crew members.
- Looking for partners to bring the responsibility of receiving, documenting, entering, checking, and auditing of immigration data and at the same time have a lowered cost of operations and provide the highest level of data security
- Achieved a CSAT of 87%
- Automation to update centralize database and reduce paperwork
Our client has been chosen as the Best Cruise Line and awarded as the “Best Cruise Ship Excursions” by Global Traveler Magazine. It has 18 magnificent ships to over 380 destinations.
- Assigned highly travel skilled crew travel consultants for specialized services and equipped to handle emergency situations
- Quality checks on defined methodology for all transactions in a controlled environment
- Information security policy for maintaining the integrity of data
- Regular ISO & ISMS internal audits for controlled & compliant production environment
- Auditing functionality for all data communications on all communication means
- Helpdesk supporting crew members: Call, emails, spreadsheets & flight advise.
- Handling more than 45,000 transactions monthly, providing Travel Helpdesk for Crew, Corporates and guests
- PNR creation, amendments, cancellation & refund on real-time basis through Sabre
- Handling more than 240,000 transactions annually across multiple queues including calls, air bookings, hotel bookings
- Update passengers immigration/travel details, special requests on board, benefits documents for defense staff on the client’s mainframe Polar & CRM Siebel
- The process entails receiving, printing, segregating, loading, selective quality checking, secure storage, planned disposal and performance reporting of passenger immigration