The client was undergoing several challenges in providing quality customer service. IGT helped the client by developing an application that intelligently captures data from different channels of interaction with the customers that helped the client address customer queries from within the system, be it a Phone call, Email, Chat or Social Media interaction and provide a seamless customer experience.
Share this Post
About the Client
The airline is one of the largest in North America. It is one of the largest providers of Air Cargo Services and delivers parcels to 450 cities around the world. It has an extensive global network that provides scheduled passenger service to major countries in North America, LATAM, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
For airline's parcel delivery service, the customers interact with the agents through different channels that include call, email, web form, chats, and social media. They have queries around package movement, the booking process or service related complaints.
The airline was facing several challenges in providing quality customer service.
• Multiple systems deployed for different channels to address customer queries and all were operating in silos.
• Data consolidation was complicated and inconsistent.
• Higher-resolution time leading to low CSAT
The airline was looking for an amalgamation of professional agents and technology.
It required an omnichannel solution that can provide a 360degree view of the customer and has capability to address the customer queries from within the system, be it a Phone call, Email, Chat or Social Media.
The solution should be:
• A robust application that easily integrates with other systems.
• Highly responsive, follow a omnichannel communication approach to provide a fair, cohesive experience to customer and agents.
• Have less human intervention in repetitive tasks like sending an email, adding email templates, files etc.
• Implemented in a week time.
• IGT Solutions (IGT) took a week to develop the entire application that intelligently captures data from different channels of interaction with the customers.
• The implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud allowed the customer service agents to keep track of each request and gather comprehensive information from email, calls and other channels.
• The solution was integrated into the client's Call Centre environment allowing service agents to attend telephonic calls from this solution itself.
• Macros permitted the agents to perform multiple activities with a single click reducing the steps of choosing a template, attaching files and sending an email.
• Customized reports and dashboard were created in Salesforce to track the TAT, FRT and unaddressed requests.
• Quality check parameters were defined to monitor agents performance regularly.
- Improved Accuracy: Accurate capturing of data from email and calls.
- Productivity Gains: Manual bandwidth freed up to be utilized for escalated and complex cases.
- 80% improvement in process efficiency
- Improved SLA management with task automation reducing the processing time
Applications in Scope
- Office 365
• Salesforce Service Cloud
• Nice inContact