The client was undergoing several challenges like high volume repetitive task, data inconsistency, lacked real-time data consolidation and business insights around compliance etc. IGT deployed an RPA solution that emulate data extraction from five queues – Web Queues, Letter Queue, Other Channels, File in Progress, and Payment Verification from various applications and compile a Daily Aging & Compliance report.
Share this Post
The process is a resource-intensive operational activity carried out in the back-office operations to track agent’s productivity on logged cases and for better follow ups on the priority cases. Supervisors have to manually extract data from five different queues for more than 300 agents to track progress on the daily inflow of claim requests. This data is pulled from different tabs of the Queue Management System and consolidated into Queue-wise reports. These reports are then analyzed to ensure SLAs are observed, file stocking is maintained, priority allocation is enabled & follow-ups are made on required claims. Metrics for reporting had to be manually applied to derive the insights for decision making.
The airline was facing below challenges:
- High volume repetitive task
- Inconsistency in data due to time delay in extraction and reporting
- Lack of real-time data consolidation and business insights around compliance
- Complexity in daily prioritizing of work among workforce
- Time lag in activity completion causing multiple backlogs
About the Client
The client is one of the leading Europe-based full service airline with a fleet size of 123 that operates scheduled passenger and cargo services to 145 destinations. The airline is a member of the Skyteam airline alliance.
- IGT Solutions (IGT) team designed a RPA solution to enhance airline's Operations team efficiency and productivity.
- The automated solution emulate data extraction from five queues – Web Queues, Letter Queue, Other Channels, File in Progress, and Payment Verification from various applications and compile a Daily Aging & Compliance report.
- The Bot is schedule to run on a pre-defined time interval to execute this operation need daily.
- It captures raw data related to the Claim requests received with their processing status for each agent in the system across the defined queues. The data is processed basis defined business rules and bucketed basis file date & status for each agent.
- Metrics are applied to generate views required for monitoring SLA and compliances into a consolidated excel report which is sent via email for both Europe & India operations.
- Faster Processing time – Bots reduced the processing time from 60 Hrs. to 4 Hrs. with 100% accuracy
- Better SLA Management - Timely availability of data for workforce management and prioritization resulted in a 50% jump in SLA performance
- Automated Tracking- Improved visibility towards file stocking
Applications in Scope
- Client’s In-house Queue Management System
- MS Outlook
- MS Excel
Automation Tool Partner
- Automation Anywhere