Real Time Analyst
Location: Knoxville, TN
Duration: Long term
Call Center Experience preferred.
IGT's service offerings cover the entire business operations & technology spectrum of the travel and hospitality domain.
The Organization follows Six Sigma process aimed towards zero defect solutions & process improvements.
- Responsible for real time adherence for interval compliance as per process SL
- Generating and publishing Reports as Hourly/Daily /weekly/ monthly basis as per the business demand
- Highlighting red flags/ irregularity on real time basis on AHT/Shrinkage/Breaks/long calls/short calls etc. on real time basis
- Creating reports and template as per process requirement as ad-hoc responsibility
- Design and establish new MI reporting modules
- Must have an experience in Advanced Excel with working experience in MS Excel – 2010
- Knowledge of preparing agent rosters on weekly/monthly basis
- Knowledge of work force management as forecasting, planning or scheduling would be preferred.
- Minimum1 year experience as a Real Time Analyst, Workforce Management Analyst, Workforce Development, or Workforce Manager.
Advanced Excel Experienced Required.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds