Team Leader Operations for Ecommerce Process
Job Location – Pune
- Shifts- 24X7, 6 Days Working (WHO)
- Nature of Business- Voice, Customer Service, Inbound
- Process – Ecommerce
- No. of requirements - 10
- Team Lead needs to monitor calls and provide regular coaching and mentoring to agents and track low performers in team.
- Team Lead may be required to be a part of Client Calls – Agent Focus Group Discussions.
- Team Lead has to re-inforce and drive all product related updates in team and handle escalated calls
- Team Lead has to download and maintain CMS reports – related to team staffing, AHT – track aux adherence and ensure discipline is maintained in team.
- Ensure that all compliance related to policy and procedures are adhered to by agents on calls.
- Team Leads are responsible for staff retention.
- Team Lead has to conduct and manage appraisal discussions (PMS) with agents.
- Quality/AHT/Sales/CSAT Metrics – Ensure timely download of process updates/product guidelines.
- Manage Attrition and plan career mapping for agents.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and MS-Office
- Open to work in 24X7 shifts.
- 6 Months to 2 Yrs. Of experience in Team Handling role
- Graduate would be preferred
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds
Pune Recruitment Center
IGT Solutions, Mantri Business Park, WING A, Ground Floor, Nagar Road Pune – 411014, Near In-Orbit Mall, Bus Stand-Pachwa Mail