Agents need to handle inbound calls and process emails (Depends on the process). They are required to answer the frequently asked questions, Cancellation, PNR, Ticketing, Fares, Refunds, Reissuance, Revalidation, Payment confirmation, Travel document demands, Schedule change confirmation, etc.
Agent is required to ensure that all the information is captured and communicated to the customer accurately.
Clear and conscious communication, Customer Delight with exceptional CSAT and QA scores, Compliance to policies and Processes and managing Handling time and accuracy
- Shifts: Candidate should be ready to work in 24*7(Rotational Shifts)
- Age: 18-32 Years
- Language: Excellent Communication skills
- Minimum work experience: Fresher can also apply
- Specialized skills required (Travel): Travel diploma /certificate/ degree and/or work experience of any Global Distribution System (Amadeus, Galileo, etc.)
- Specialized Skills Required (Non Travel): Good Communication Skills with Customer Service skills, any experience in BPO will be an added advantage
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline/Dropout/Under Graduate (DL/SOL)
Note: B.Tech/ BE/Technical Diploma less than 65% will only be considered.
Pune Recruitment Center
IGT Solutions, Mantri Business Park, WING A, Ground Floor, Nagar Road Pune – 411014, Near In-Orbit Mall, Bus Stand-Pachwa Mail