Job Location – Gurgaon
Shifts- Fixed Shifts, 5 Days Working
- Defining project scope and scheduling while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Lead the project status, process design, document and maintain systematic rule repository along with best practices notes.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Create detailed requirements documents and translate into functional specifications.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer (User Experience Analysis).
- Performing Business Analysis, developing & documenting SOW, Project Plan and Cost Estimation, including business case development
- Performs feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with cross-functional teams to prioritizes deliverables and negotiate product functionalities.
- Lead Requirement Gathering, Functional Flow Creation, Data Modelling, Wireframe Development, UI/UX design & documentation
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and deliver recommendations for strategic and operational improvements.
- Preparing and distributing progress reports, managing risks and issues, correcting deviations from plans and performing delivery
- Supporting the Product / Solution Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverable and managing stakeholder communications including deep involvement in regular stakeholder interactions with focus on improving current engagements and broadening the scope for future commitments
- Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team.
- Work with all stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback relative to the service, function and/or product.
- Identify processes, technology, and potential risks attached to recommendations.
- Support change management of the recommendations, including assisting in RCA and issue risk mitigation preparation.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Monitor and control scope creep as well as manage changing requirements.
Minimum Skill Requirement
- Previous 2+ years of experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Project Management
- A degree in IT / Computer Science / MBA or relevant work experience of 3+ years
- Experience in / Good understanding of ITES industry will be an added advantage
- Strong proven exposure to the Systems Development Life cycle
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation with experience in developing solutions, collateral, and pitches for the projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and across teams on-site and remotely
- Ability to work independently, drive programs and workshops to enable change
- Expertise on Excel / Powerpoint / MS Projects / Collaboration Tools is a must
- Availability of Broadband and Distraction Free Work From Home Space
- Willingness to work in a 24x7 Environment
- Willingness to work at site if and when required
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds
Pune Recruitment Center
IGT Solutions, Mantri Business Park, WING A, Ground Floor, Nagar Road Pune – 411014, Near In-Orbit Mall, Bus Stand-Pachwa Mail