Location: Bogota (USA)
Department: Workforce Management (WFM)
Reports to: Workforce Supervisor
The Workforce Analyst will be responsible for planning, creating and communicating forecasts and schedules. Evaluates schedule performance, forecast accuracy, historical patterns, assumptions and performs continuous adjustments and improvements to the forecasts and staff plan to ensure business and company goals are met.
Functional Head → Workforce Manager → Supervisor → Workforce Analyst
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Generates long and short terms forecasts.
- Receives and validates client forecasts and requirements.
- Generates shift schedules basis of forecasts or client staff requirement.
- Manages weekly and monthly scheduling process.
- Manages approval and denial of discretionary activities; leaves and off-phone activities.
- Leads weekly staffing review with Operations and other Workforce staff detailing previous week’s performance and look ahead for next week plan including identified risks.
- Conducts analyses and recommends solutions to staffing performance issues with the Operations Management Team.
- Ensure all required WFM data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis.
- Delivers regular and ad-hoc reports on time as requested by the internal and external clients.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed.
List of data which will reflect the scope and scale of activities concerning the role:
- Scheduling Efficiency
- Forecast Accuracy
- Staffing Attainment
- Delivered Productive Hours
- Turn Around Time (TAT) of reports and deliverables
- Attendance and Reliability
Abilities, Knowledge and Skills
Minimum acceptable proficiency for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Management or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in workforce, data management and call center operations.
- Must have a background in forecasting and scheduling.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to gather and understand relevant data for analyses and reporting of business metrics.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, use good judgment and logical reasoning.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access is an advantage.
- Proficient in Aspect eWFM & RTA tools, AVAYA CMS or any WFM tool.
- Self-motivated, can work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Result Oriented.
- Excellent attention to details.