Travel Associate/Travel Consultant
Location: Bogota (USA)
Reports to: Team Leader
Summarise in one statement why your job exists; and how it contributes to the overall mission/objective of the organisation.
Deliver high standard of customer service for a US based process. This would entail receiving calls from airline customers and handling queries and service disservice customers. The process involves excellent communication skills in English along with ability to work during night.
Head of Operations → Service Delivery Manager → Asst. Manager (OPS) → Team Lead, Operations → Travel Expert (Service Director) → Travel Associate/Travel Consultant
List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil your job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
Expected End Results
Process Inbound calls relating to customer queries.
Needs to take inbound calls related to customer queries.
Process customer request as per guidelines.
Adherence to process Quality and Compliance Guidelines
Call passenger for various issues and work on application software.
Make outbound calls to customers
Adherence to Staffing/Attendance metrics.
All deliverables related to staffing adherence and Attendance is met.
Describe the major challenges you face in carrying out your job, and what you do in order to overcome them.
- Achieve and maintain CSAT scores on month to month basis.
- Ensure that agent is abreast of all process updates.
Describe 1 or 2 typical decisions you have to make, in the course of your job.
- All calls are taken with complete adherence to Quality/Compliance Guidelines.
Skills And Knowledge
State the minimum acceptable proficiency for this job. Do not state incumbent -specific information
- College Degree / 2yr Vocational graduates or Completed at least 2-yrs in college
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience in an inbound Voice Customer Service / Relations process in a BPO.
- Preferably a Certification from IATA/ travel institute and with knowledge of an airline GDS/ CRS preferred.
- Should be proficient in MS Office
- Open to work on different schedules and assignments
- Ability to learn and apply procedures
- Communication / Customer Service
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Commitment / Motivation
- Problem Solving Ability
- Analytical and Methodical Abilities
- Achieving Result
- Serve and Delight your customers
- Collaborate and Partner with Others
Knowledge, Skills, Other Abilities
- Knowledge of process/soft skill training
- Good team player
- Experience in International BPO preferred
- Experience in the travel domain preferred