Team Lead, Operations
Location: Bogota (USA)
Department: Operations - BCD Travels
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Operations
Summarise in one statement why your job exists; and how it contributes to the overall mission/objective of the organisation.
The purpose of this role is to manage all team and process related issues for a US Based Airlines’ Baggage desk call center. This would entail team management activities including effective process control, monitoring voice standards, performance reporting, value innovation, and escalation resolution. The team size would be of 15 - 20 agents on inbound calls from Airlines Customers.
Head of Operations → Sr. Service Delivery Manager → Service Delivery Manager → Team Lead, Operations
List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil your job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
Expected End Results
Adherence to Service levels
Ensure team meets and exceed Stipulated Timelines and Service level Agreements.
Coaching and Mentoring
Team Lead needs to monitor calls and provide regular coaching and mentoring to agents and track low performers in team.
Client – interactions – All deadlines set by client to be met
Team Lead may be required to be a part of Client Calls – Agent Focus Group Discussions.
Quality updates- Call escalations.
Team Lead has to re-inforce and drives all product related updates in team and handle escalated calls.
Run CMS reports and track defaulters.
Team Lead has to download and maintain CMS reports – related to team staffing, AHT – track aux adherence and ensure discipline is maintained in team.
Ensure that all compliance related to policy and procedures are adhered to by agents on calls.
Team Leads are responsible for staff retention.
8. Conduct Appraisals
Team Lead has to conduct and manage appraisal discussions (PMS) with agents.
Skills And Knowledge
State the minimum acceptable proficiency for this job. Do not state incumbent-specific information
- Graduate in any discipline, with good academic profile.
- Should have minimum 4 years BPO experience
- 1 year in supervisor or TL role
- Should be proficient with MS office esp. Excel
- Leadership and People Management
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving Ability
- Customer Management
- Analytical and Methodical Abilities
- Coordination and Team Work
- Achieving Results
- Serve & Delight Customers
- Collaborate & Partner with others
Knowledge, Skills, Other Abilities
- Strong team-building skills.
- Able to effectively assess operational inefficiencies.
- Exceptionally talented at devising appropriate goals.
- Good knowledge of measurable tasks.
- Competent at social oral and written communication.
- Excellent goal tracking and report writing.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
- Strong supervisory skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Possesses strong work ethic including maintaining confidentiality
- No criminal records
- No active violations and/or disciplinary memos
- Flexible and adaptive to work schedules
- Has positive behaviour and background
- High level of integrity and accountability