Delivering Superior Experiences:
How Positive Agent Experience Amplifies Customer Experience
Over a year into the pandemic, organizations are re-evaluating their customer experience (CX) strategies for the long term. Organizations are also recognizing that, along with the customer, the agent is a pivotal component of CX.
Agent experience (AX) is the sum of all interactions an agent has with his/her organization and can significantly impact business performance. This webinar will shed light on the Agent Experience and its impact on the overall Customer Experience.
Enhancing Agent Experience to drive Customer Experience outcomes
- Impact of positive Agent Experience on Operations, Business and Costs
- Result of investing in internal and external tools for the agent
- Use of analytics to understand and improve Agent and Customer Experience
Read this IGT and Everest Research viewpoint, which explores the connection between agent and customer experience along with addressing below questions:
- What is Agent Experience, and how does it impact customer experience and the broader business?
- What workplace challenges do agents face, and what are the key drivers of Agent Experience and engagement?
- What measures should companies take to improve Agent Experience?
Director, Customer Experience/
Director, Customer Engagement
Vice President, Americas