Share this Post
About the ClientThe client offers a unique platform to leading e-commerce organizations across the globe to build online stores and increase conversions. Some of their companies offer their proprietary credit payment options.
Business ChallengeThe client experienced a seasonal demand spike that typically lasted 90 days, and they hired temporary staff to manage the sudden demand spike. However, hiring short-term and temporary staff impacted their sales and customer services. Given a high turnover in the US, they were also looking to enhance their customer experience, espically in peak times, and needed to stabilize their workforce.
The client considered outsourcing to address the seasonal demand challenge. The client required the following:
- Skilled Manpower: They needed a customer service team with well-trained resources in sales and services.
- Ability to scale up and down: Since the demand is erratic, the client sought the flexibility to scale up and down, as required.
To improve inbound sales and provide enhanced customer care services for the client's specific requirements, IGT Solutions incorporated the following methodology to enrich the process:
- Sales-focused coaching and training: IGT's team developed a comprehensive sales-focused training program and coach 'the coach' sessions. The training equipped the agents with customer service skills with a focus on meeting the following objectives:
- Effective knowledge sharing related to upskilling, cross-selling, and up-selling other products
- Effective handling of qualifying questions using a consultative selling approach. Trained for effective rebuttals to handle objections and ensure sales are closed.
- Scalability: IGT's team created a comprehensive hiring and training model, especially for temporary onboarding resources and seasonal staffing. It involves adjustments in the minimum skills requirement, a recalibration of the training calendar, and a revision of the nesting pace. It enables the client to scale up in 3 weeks, given that the demand shall be at most 50% of the current pool.
- Customer Experience: The holistic approach helped the client address customer queries faster and more accurately, enhancing customer experience, reducing costs, and helping revenue growth.
More Case Studies
Data Platform Modernization for a Leading Cruise Line to Optimize Costs Towards Air Travel Bookings
Sales and Customer Care Transformation for a Leading US-based E-commerce Company
Fully Scalable Datamart Solution for a Leading Indian Airline
Developed datamart solution that enabled analytical and better decision-making by airlines. Achieved 5% increase in customer satisfaction score.