IGT’s content management services helped a French multinational hospitality company achieve 99.95 % overall accuracy and
100 % TAT.
Share this Post
The client wanted to explore automation opportunities in procurement processes.
- 78% efficiency gains
- Reduction of 4 FTEs
- About 6000 hours of additional manual bandwidth created
Our client is widely recognized as a leader in the premium segment of the cruise industry. The client’s fleet of 14 ships annually offers more than 500 cruises to 415 ports of call in 98 countries, territories or dependencies. From one-day minivacations to once-in-a-lifetime Grand World Voyages of more than 100 days, the line visits all seven continents to call at a variety of exotic, tropical, historical, cultural and adventure-filled destinations.
The client wanted to understand the value that RPA could bring to their procurement processes. IGT recommended a consulting exercise to discover:
- The nature of processes for automation feasibility
- Analyze the systems being used and conduct technical feasibility
- Business case preparation to quantify the potential benefits RPA could bring to the procurement operations
How IGT conducted the consulting exercise?
IGT’s consultants from the Innovation and Digital Transformation team travelled to the client’s headquarter, where the procurement process was being executed.
The consultants studied the technical procurement processes of the customer. They engaged the buyers to understand the nuances of the process flow and determine the decision parameters.
The consultants were able to:
- Understand and map out the end to end processes
- Identify steps/systems that needed to be modified to make the process more amenable to RPA-based automation
- Perform technical feasibility to determine whether RPA tools can be deployed on the systems
- Presented the RPA implementation blueprint and business case
- Estimate the effort required to roll out an RPA program