Our client, a leading hotel group in UK, was undergoing expansion and wanted a scalable support to which IGT helped with end to end transition management and resolved over 350k reservation issues.
Share this Post
- Our client was undergoing expansion and wanted a scalable support
- They were exploring partners with the ability to ramp up fast, at an optimized cost
- They were also looking for hospitality domain knowledge
- End to end transition management with seamless go-live in a timely manner
- Over 3,50,000 reservations issues resolved to ensure higher customer satisfaction
The client is a leading hotel group operating across the UK, Iceland and the Czech Republic. The company operates 43 hotels with approximately 7,500 rooms between them.
IGT provided back office services including:
- Back-office Support
- Pre-arrival back-office support
- Email Desk
- Reservation Administration Support
IGT provided support across multiple work types to the client in a cost optimized and scalable manner. The solution approach followed:
- Right-location service delivery approach with the availability of highly skilled resources adept in hotel back-office support
- Cross-pollination of some resources from existing project
- Email Support – for Travel Agents, Corporate Bookers, and Guests with information, bedroom rate quotes, cross and upselling, cancelling and amending reservations, updating the Opera ORS system as required.
- Pre-Arrival Support – Check all arrivals in Opera ORS vs the relevant source of third party extranet to ensure all information is accurate
- Reservation Administration – Reservations related administration, credit card authorization as required in Opera ORS.
- Back Office Support – Reservations/Cancellations/Amendments administration support, failover reservation support, Opera ORS support
- Opera ORS Administration
- Workflow Management for all back-office tasks