Customer Care Agent/Advisor
Location: Knoxville, TN
Do you have expertise and/or a desire to become a travel & hospitality expert? If you are ready to kick off a new career & adventure, then come learn & grow with IGT as a Roadside Assistance Care Advisor/Agent.
Join our new & rapidly growing team while learning new skills & advancing your career. Enjoy our many employee perks & benefits. Be part of a team of travel experts for a major roadside assistance brand.
Hours: Full time with flexible schedules & hours (Program is 24 hours, 7 days a week)
Job Description: As a Roadside Assistance Care Agent/Advisor, you will deliver great experiences for one of the top roadside assistance brands in the world. You will be part of a new & growing team here in Knoxville, and quickly become an expert in travel as you receive paid training & learning that will advance your skills & career. Start with a competitive hourly rate that quickly can advance (up to $14/hr in 90 days & $15/hr by your 1st year), along with bonuses & incentives. In addition, you will enjoy many perks & benefits (noted below), while working from a beautiful facility that is centrally located.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy serving & helping others through inbound voice, chat, and/or email
- Have the ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple computer systems
- Are eager to advance their career while supporting a premier roadside assistance brand
- Have a desire to learn, can problem solve, and have a can-do attitude
- Enjoy working with a team and are self-motivated
- Are at least 18+ years of age
- Have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Prior experience is not required, but is a plus!
Generous employee perks:
- Paid training, plus weekly bonuses during training
- Competitive pay (achieve $14/hr within 90 days & $15/hr within your 1st year)
- Premium insurance benefits for your health & well being
- Up to $600 in Attendance Bonus paid out bi-weekly during 1st 90 days
- Generous referral bonus incentives - $200 per referral, with no cap!
- Flexible shift options that can work with your availability
- On-going learning in a culture where we help to build your skills & career
- Work from a beautiful centrally located facility in Knoxville
- Significant growth opportunities for those wanting to advance their career