BPO Sales Director (Ecommerce/Retail/CPG/High-tech domain)
Location: Hong Kong/ Singapore
IGT Solutions is looking for a Sales Director for specific industry verticals - E-commerce / Online Retail / Internet companies. The position is responsible for hunting & driving new business acquisition in order to achieve business goals for the chosen vertical.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Primarily drives new customer acquisition through existing knowledge, experience, and industry network
- Drives large multi-year deals
- Drives the entire sales process; leads and assigns team responsibilities for opportunity qualification and development, solution architecting, RFP/RFI proposal development and customer reviews, negotiations and deal closure.
- Setting out the GTM and executing it with support of company resources including but not limited to Marketing campaigns, demand Gen, working with industry experts, sourcing advisors, create and own account acquisition plans and manage the sales process
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction for sold projects
- Accomplish the organization’s goals and objectives for the chosen vertical
- Minimum 14 - 16 years sales experience with a proven track record in BPO industry
- Should have deep knowledge, Experience and understanding of the E-commerce / Online Retail / Internet companies/FGT Segment
Personal Style Enablers:
- Build and sustain relationships with key people in the Customer Environment
- Customer Orientation
- Sales Orientation
- Strong Negotiating skills.
- Innovative and able to foresee market conditions
- Extrovert with a sales mind set
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication skills
- Graduation is any discipline, MBA (preferred)
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds