Location: Bogota (USA)
Department: Workforce Management (WFM)
Reports to: Workforce Supervisor
The Realtime Analyst will manage all intraday activities in support of Operations to achieve business goals, service level objectives, and maximizing efficiency and productivity.
Functional Head → Workforce Manager → Supervisor → Realtime Analyst
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitors real-time ACD work state of agents, schedule and break adherences, and agents exceeding thresholds.
- Ensure staffing and service levels are within acceptable range.
- Conducts analyses and recommends solutions to real-time performance issues with the Operations Management Team.
- Approves discretionary activities to increase occupancy and take advantage of high availability.
- Increases staffing level during IRROPS or high call volume.
- Administration of intraday schedule changes.
- Ensure all required WFM data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis.
- Delivers regular and ad-hoc reports on time as requested by the internal and external clients.
- Communicates identified risks to Operations Leadership, Management, Technology Team, and client counterparts including outages and system issues.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed.
List of data which will reflect the scope and scale of activities concerning the role:
- Service Levels
- Staffing Attainment
- Delivered Productive Hours
- Turn Around Time (TAT) of reports and deliverables
- Attendance and Reliability
Abilities, Knowledge and Skills
Minimum acceptable proficiency for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Management or a related field preferred.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to gather and understand relevant data for analyses and reporting of business metrics.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, use good judgment and logical reasoning.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- MS Excel advance knowledge is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, can work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Process oriented.
- Excellent attention to details.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds